Congratulations to Tanishka as the winner of our 2022 Undergrad Scholarship Contest!
Our attorneys at Flores Tawney & Acosta, P.C. want to hear about what drives you to be the best. As serious trucking accident attorneys, we are tirelessly working to help those that have suffered serious injuries. That is why we are offering a $1,500 dollar scholarship for one student to tell us what they plan to do with their career.
Topic: What career have you decided to pursue and what do you plan on accomplishing with time spent with your education and when you begin your career?
We are looking for a creative and compelling essay to tell us about your ambitions in your career.
In your essay submission, we want to hear about:
- What career have you decided to pursue?
- What do you plan on accomplishing with the time spent with your education and when you begin your career?
Please provide the following:
In 300 – 450 words tell us about what you plan to do as a career, why you chose that as a career, and any future goals that you have set for yourself.
We are looking for the most compelling written essay submission
Please include the following:
- First / Last Name
- Name of College You Are/Plan on Attending
- Email Address
- Title for Your Essay Submission
- A compelling story with at least 300 words but no more than 450 words about the topic described above.
- Applicants must be EITHER outgoing high school seniors (graduating summer 2023) OR students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or university as of the start of the fall 2023 semester.
- Applicants must submit the essay and other required information by July 30th, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the deadline for submission?
July 30th, 2023
- When will the winner be selected and notified?
A winner will be selected and contacted by the email address provided on August 15th, 2023
- How many winners will be selected for this scholarship contest?
One (1) winner will be selected and awarded $1,500 to put towards their tuition
How to Apply For the Scholarship
Submit the required documents below to be considered.