The attorneys at Flores Tawney & Acosta, P.C., are now offering an exclusive Diversity in Law Scholarship Contest for first and second-year law school students.
We are proud to sponsor a nationwide scholarship to promote diversity within the legal profession.
Our Diversity in Law Scholarship will award a $2,500 scholarship for law school tuition or other school-related expenses.
This scholarship will be eligible for 1L/2L students who attend an ABA-accredited law school in the United States and identify as members of a historically underrepresented group within the legal profession.
The student must also provide a written statement about why diversity within the law is important for our justice system.
Flores Tawney & Acosta, P.C. is proud to announce Naomi Jackson, as the winner of the 2022 Diversity in Law Scholarship Contest!
Who is considered a candidate?
- Member of a historically underrepresented group in the legal profession
- Enrolled or to be enrolled at ABA law school
To qualify, submit the form below (all fields required):
- A current resume
- Academic transcripts
- Any legal writing samples
- Essay of 250-500 words on the importance of diverse representation in the legal profession and government
- December 15th, 2023
- A winner will be selected no later than January 10, 2024, and notified via email.